Compliance training is a considerable overhead for many organisations. Most regulatory bodies expect to see employees trained in the compliance matter. Evidencing that your employees have been trained and retrained at regular intervals is a significant management overhead. Keeping records of who was trained when and what levels of achievement they obtained is easy using an LMS system hosting an e-learning training module. Training can be conducted at the staff members convenience rather than scheduling classroom base deliveries and exams.
Examples of regulatory frameworks among others are:
- Data Protection
- Anti Bribery and Corruption
- Money Laundering -Know Your Customer.
- TCF Treating Your Customers fairly
- Consumer Credit Act 1974/2000
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority Financial Services))
- CQC (Care Quality Commission (healthcare))